Drag to reposition your photo

Slash

Male
Slash
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
If - Group Duplicate Feeds = 0 - No button.
If Group Duplicate Feeds != 0 (например: 1) - Buttons are.
Developers write code messy.
All the best.
January 6, 2016 5:23 pm
You're welcome. Glad you have it resolved. :) Note that if you cannot search the forum due to language issues, don't worry about it. We'll still respond and assist. :)
March 25, 2014 1:41 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by: Друзья

I did so:
Is replaced all the files with a new version of the archive, but the file: include/setting/server.sett.php

Then launched installs and finished updating.
Everything is working fine. But whether I'm doing?

I'm sorry that I ask again ... Just not all words can be translated into Russian tongue.

You can put it in both Russian and English so that if someone that speaks Russian is on the forum they can answer in both Russian and English if that would help. We do just have to have an English translation of any other language.
March 31, 2014 8:44 am
Thanks for posting them though that attachment one is a handy tool to be able to use attachments in other areas such as marketplace. You can add an attachment in a message just to get it uploaded, copy the attachment code, delete the message,and paste the code in your marketplace listings. With that one fixed it will mess that part up just so you know.
March 25, 2014 10:52 am
Quote:
Originally posted by: Друзья

Hello
Tell me, please, how can I do to output video with youtube.com?

And another question:
How to make a reference to the profile had a view: http://site/profile-43196/?
Thank you.

What do you mean output video with youtube? Do you mean to send the videos from your site to youtube?

As for profile views, there is a block for who recently viewed the profile if you mean that.

To change the profile-43196 which is the user number, to use a username, you would need to http://www.phpfox.com/kb/article/631/how-to-enable-vanity-profile-urls/ use that tutorial.
March 8, 2014 1:19 pm