Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

@spirog

The function that I showed here and the one that you showed on github are two different functions (unless I misunderstood something).

My problem has been solved. It was enough to create the appropriate function in the PF.Basemoduleuserincludeserviceprocess.class.php file that sets the appropriate privacy settings when registering the user account.

@kerstar

can you share your implementation and what you added to get this function to work? does it show in admincp now with a dropdown to select and set as default for new users ? 

November 6, 2019 7:12 am

Hi vktechnology!

My site is still in development.
I have been working on the site since December 2017 and only now I could start work with the release of phpfox 4.7.3, because only in my opinion was it devoid of significant issues that I reported.

Earlier versions were not suitable for creating a social network.

In principle, work on the development of the page is at the finish, I still have a few things to set up.

Thank you again for your tips. It helped me a lot and I will definitely use your advice when setting up your phpfox (as much as I can).

As for duplicate files, you were right. It was enough to disable this option in AdminCP (I did not know before that there is such an option).

Regards,

kerstar

July 2, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi Kerstar

I agree with your point. I can confirm that we always try our best to make our new app versions compatible as many as phpFox versions. However, in some special cases, new app versions with new features can work only on the latest phpFox version. That's why these apps are released along with phpFox 4.7.4.

So, in order to use the latest version of phpFox apps, you should ask your developer to upgrade your site to phpFox 4.7.4

March 8, 2019 3:29 am