Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
Posted By

Bill, you are correct in that yours would be 20% (plus tax) of what your current license would cost now.  I know any code changes would cost extra but you would have to look at the description of the upgrade at this URL

https://clients.phpfox.com/cart.php?gid=addons or Product Addons in your PhpFox client login.  Mine says the following which I question about it not saying the free chat stuff in the description but they provided the link so it must be right.  Here is the description for V4 Pro

phpFox Annual Upgrade - V4 Pro

This addon is for the annual update plan for phpFox V4 Pro license. The access to new phpFox versions will be kept in next 12 months.

So check your description for the Annual Upgrade for Ultimate so at least you will know.  I  have too many hacks to actually use V5 but I wanted it so I could at least try to help the forum if needed.  I understand your frustration though...sorry.  Winter is coming so I will be back inside in about a month if you still need help.

October 21, 2022 1:59 am

I have the user group extremely limited. However if you goal is to keep them out of the app until the transaction has finished - that's not happening.

The subscription sign up is confusing to many people and my response is usually, "yeah... try the desktop - it's easier" 

But should I have to say that? No I shouldn't.

Mark my words - When v5 comes out - you won't see stories or reels... you probaby wont see 3rd party plugins that will work with the app either.

I am serious not trying to be a hater here... I would be excited for a solid product. I just know better.

October 20, 2022 3:29 am

Hi Lowkey704,

Yes, phpFox uses Video.js to play videos on the site, however, it doesn't support ads currently. So sorry for this inconvenience. However, our development team is going to consider having necessary improvements for Video in future upgrades.

Have a great day!
Vinny.

July 14, 2022 10:38 am