Drag to reposition your photo

Ro R

Female
Ro R
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues

there is a bug or two with posting links of youtube they have not fixed yet. signup to github if not already and read the issues and post any issue your having follow the template and give as much info as possible and they will tell you if its a bug then you have to wait or ask to get support team to fix it for you temporarily if they can if its really an issue on your site. they shoudl help you

kind regards,

Spiro

February 6, 2021 7:29 am
Ro R
Posted By

It's ridiculous, because when I send tickets in, I've been told that they don't offer one on one support and go to the community. But there's no help here either.

Rarely nowadays, maybe because of Corona, but I think it's more to do with letting the community self-help, whilst they charge £1000 for the product and make money from support packages.

February 4, 2021 5:36 pm
Ro R
Posted By

Oh, I see. Then it would make sense that the option to edit the photo should only be removed if that setting is activated. 

Thanks for the insight

January 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Ok,

Ok, that app gives users the ability to filter the feed by hiding stuff.  It does say " With this advanced version of feed filter it is possible for the admin to add own filters for third party app" so I assume there is an add button somewhere.

I purchased Scheinwelt-Media Feed Bypass after speaking to him since that gives the admin the ability to hide it for everyone.  Anyways, in that app, there is a screen that lists the last 50 feed items.  It also lets you allow certain groups to see or not see feed posts.

Anyways, after I liked a page I went back to the Mange Types and for liking pages it says add:

TYPE: pages_itemLiked

Hope this helps :)

January 23, 2021 5:00 am

Hannah,

Maybe I misunderstand how it works.  Let me ask you this if I have my site set to "friends only" are their posts posted with a public icon in a friends-only community?

If your site is a friends-only community, when posting an new item we could not see the Everyone item on the privacy list . So there are no public icons on Friend only community.

Regards,

Hannah

January 13, 2021 4:21 am