Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Do you have Plesk or cPanel?

In Plesk you PHP info and change:

upload_max_filesize for 2m to 10m

post_max_size from 2m to 8m

These new sizes seemed to work ok, but you can pick whatever you want.  I don't know cPanel though, but it probably has some area to change your php.ini file.

I had the same issue/error when I first started using a dedicated server.

February 8, 2022 1:56 am

Hi all, 

To begin with, let me explain a little bit about One-way friendships setting.  When you send a ONE-WAY Friendship request to someone, that person will be automatically set as your friend in your friend list without waiting for their acceptance.

For example: when Member A adds Member B as one way friend, it means Member A consider Member B as his/her friend and member B will appears in Member A's friend list. In this case, activities/posts by member A will be visible on member B feeds, but NOT the reverse. This is not a bug, the setting is working properly as its rule, please help us note.

Btw, I also would like to inform that the feature "following" as other social medias as Twitter, Instagram,.. currently doesn't exist in phpFox default platform, however, in our Store, we see that there are having some third party apps which support to that function, you can install them into your site.

Please be assured that  this improvement is on our list and it will be considered in our future updates.

Have a great day ahead and stay safe!

Vinny.

yes there is a third party follow system, which is an important feature these days. But there follow system doesn't support the main feed. I did purchase that app and after I purchased I realized it doesn't show the following feed on the main feed. So again it was a waste of money.

January 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Randy, did you ever receive help with this? I am surprised to see no answers here. With my settings, I just have each domain separated with a comma and a space. But I only have two domains in my white list like this:

*.billkochman.com, billkochman.com*

Notice that I have a catch-all wildcard both before and after the domain so that everything from that domain is allowed through.

Hello thank you for your reply,. And yes I finally figured it out

January 4, 2022 5:47 am

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your comment, your idea has been transferred to our deployment team and we will consider carefully to add it in the improvement lists of the next phpFox versions.

Have a nice day ahead and stay safe all.

Vinny.

September 28, 2021 11:13 am

Have you tried typing in the admincp search field:

can feature

I don't remember any cost on a core app but maybe 3rd party app?

I do remember a price/cost for sponsored items?

I am old and party a lot when I was young so take all I say with a grain of salt :)  I don't even know what that means.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Yes I tried searching. I see where it ask can am member feature certain items, but I don't see where you're able to set price. And I do remember seeing a price set on a demo app, just can't remember which.

September 15, 2021 2:53 am