Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

If you know how to use Firefox inspector, you can find the CSS to change.  I don't use marketplace but I attempted today and even set uppaypal and all I received on the markeplace item was a contact seller button and not a paypal button.

So if you don't know how to use firefox inspector you can PRIVATE MESSAGE me in the PhpFox forum a temporary regular user login credential (email and password) so I can get to that page in your image and I will use firefox inspector to give you the CSS code to use.  Then after you get it working you can delete my membership.

January 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Strongly recommend you cancel now, before they start.

Find another provider, fast. Run don't walk.

There is nothing "professional" about the installation service.

Use it only if you are clueless: then you will be blissfully ignorant of the extent of their sloppiness.

I paid late July, they finished September 15: they made such a poor job of it they offered to do it over (But they didn't say they'd do anything different). They did not even log in to check their work!

Be very scared. It does not get better, it gets very much worse.
October 16, 2012 3:28 pm
Careful. It may get much worse.

I just had a 1.6 site upgraded.
Took two months from payment to "you can sign on now".

Having fox do it saved me nothing: your data may be different, but for me they spent most of their time converting favorites. Twice. Which are not used any more! They allowed signups at some point, they NEVER SIGNED ON to check their work, groups were duplicated, photos half done, the list of problems went on and on.... yuck.

I strongly recommend you do it yourself. Get your money back now before they start. It is not the recent attack. There is something else going on. As if they are training some new hires from the third world.

In the past I have received great support at times. This was not one. Stay very far away from the conversion service.
October 13, 2012 2:03 pm
i think op asked specifically "core index visitor", editing theme/frontend/custom/style/custom/css/layout.css wouldn't that affect header sitewide? i would think you would have to give it something like

Header
*/
#header
"if core.index.visitor"
bla bla bla this and that code

no? or direct it to a custom core.index.visitor. template file?
July 31, 2012 8:52 pm