Drag to reposition your photo

codex

Male
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
In accordance to the Forum Rule # 15:

Selling/transferring or request of selling/transferring a license is not allowed, this forum is to gain support regarding the phpFoX software and its plugins offered by clients. You can however on your own sell/transfer the license to another client with a written consent from phpFoX. This is to avoid any future ownership issues; and if such issue arises the purchaser of the license will be held responsible for the license.

Thread removed.
February 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by: webmasterx
nah i've been on 5 since i installed, php 4 is compatible w/ php 5, php 5 just is slightly different but still supports php 4 as far as i know, might wanna open a support ticket w/ phpfox just to be on the safe side

My understanding is that PHP4 will work fine on PHP5. PHP5 adds some new features

I've been running the latest versions of all my web software with phpFox for a while.
August 4, 2008 12:30 am
Quote:
Originally posted by: Centella
It's the code from _template.html minus the menu that is included within the form.

{if $bAllowLangPack && !$aCurrUser}
            <form method="post" action="{url link="public"}">
            <input type="hidden" name="return" value="{url link='current'}" />
            {language text="up.language"}:
            <select name="guest_language" style="width: 100px; vertical-align:middle;" onChange="submit();">
            {foreach from=$aLanguages item=aLang}
            {if $aLang.userselect}
            <option value="{$aLang.id}"{if $sGuestLang == $aLang.id} selected="selected"{/if}>{$aLang.title}</option>
            {/if}
            {/foreach}
            </select>
            </form>  
            {/if}

Hope that helps out and gets you going in the right direction.

Sigh...no such luck....added it to the top of a page, and not a thing changed at all.redface
April 5, 2008 7:55 am