Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
TorontoGuy
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Hello Terry,  Hi John !

Im using 4.8.10 too, so i did the test to create a private group and after creating it, went to this group main page;  there is a gear icon to the right where you can manage several options.  The 5th tab is "invite", there you can invite the members you want to include in your private group.

Hope this helps :grinning:

August 27, 2022 12:57 am

Hi Terry,

I am sorry for misunderstanding your questions. I would like to explain the feature as below:
1. If a user/member tries to view the photo which is created on a page then the system will redirect them to the photo detail page and focus on the Photo menu, this is not a  bug, it's a rule of our platform.
2. If you are logging in as a Page, the main menu of the site will be automatically hidden, then you can view the photo within the page or group and it won't redirect you to the Photo module.

Hope the above information is helpful for you.

August 16, 2022 8:45 am

Hi All,

We noted the issue and please be assured that it will be fixed within this week. However, for those who want to update the new domain in the Client Area right now, please contact us by opening a ticket at:https://clients.phpfox.com/ , then we will help you change it manually as a temporary solution. We also deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Have a great day ahead and stay safe!

Vinny.

July 4, 2022 3:44 am

Calling this individual a 'developer' is an insult to developers..

My statemeant was a general statement. Any developer you work with you should treat nice. I too am a developer with other platforms and can tell you from personal experience when someone starts with an attack instead of being nice it #1 gives me insight as to the kind of person they are, thus determining the type of support I will provide. What I have learned through years of web development experience is don't chase clients, especially don't chase crappy/mean cleints, and don't work to help people more than they are willing to help themselves. Being mean/rude is not helping one's self. Again that is not pointing fingers, just a general observation from personal experience. Like I said I am not taking sides I just know from personal experience that in many cases where a problem exists it is typically on the users side either from their host, the environment or themselves in not understanding things, not following instructions or making changes that caused the conflicts. I am not saying this is the case for the theme issue I am saying it is my personal experience with clients in general. Every major platform has bugs, working nice with a developer is a great way to build rapport. Sharing bugs with a community and how you have fixed them if you have is a great way to help others.

February 27, 2021 11:54 pm