Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
I just demo'd SE, and it looks cool and I like the ease of use. The Ajax is cool, i like that in sites, it makes the experience quicker. It has a very cool Admin Control Panel. With easy to understand functions and common sense choices. Only thing I didnt like about it was. The profile looks to basic, like I didn't see the about me section for standard or musicians. Also you can't move the blocks around, which is no fun (boring) The music player they chose as the default, idk if you can change that but I didn't like it. That was a major turn off for me. I think PhpFox should take the best of that site, like the Ajax and use that. Other than that PhpFox is better to me.

peace
August 3, 2009 9:09 am
Posted By
I don't think they will allow code to be submited by the community since this is a paid product and people might claim rights to the code they contribute.
Only way they would accept code from community is if they had two versions of PHPFox, Open source Community version and Paid version. Or if people are required to sign some kind of waver before they contribute.
June 16, 2009 2:13 am
Well what we need is a better way so the emails don't go into the spam or bulk folder, also we need links to say "Click here to stop receaving emails".. Links like that.. Also i whould like to have my logo on the emails, members pictures, and maybe some info about the user or the site, something making them more informative than just a basic simple email, i think this is why it also goes into the spam and people dont even bother to reas it....
June 14, 2009 7:49 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by: Purefan :: phpFox
well so far since beta 1 phpfox allows to roll back to default settings, but havent heard about a current state export feature yet
For example a person wishes to buy another fox license and set it up with similar settings as Site A - Well we would export Site A settings and import them into Site B and viola! Just saved ourselves weeks of fine tuning Site B.
June 9, 2009 12:38 pm
That seems applicable to the "products" you create or add (eg. flowplayer) but if I introduce new custom variables to the user module which is tied to phpfox product, I don't see any option of exporting it...

I figured out how to manipulate install.xml file, so no biggie althought I'd prefer UI option as you suggested.
June 9, 2009 2:59 am
HeHeHE :D Cool! yeap its pretty cool version 2, we will be updating our blog at the end of the week just so you guys can measure how we're doing hehe :o)
February 4, 2009 9:18 am