Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
JohnJr
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Hi John,

Sorry I even didn't know I have repeated my answer 4 times :)))) I will be more careful in the next times :))))

You are correct, if you put the images on S3 and  turn off the setting "keep files in server", then the images will be viewed on S3 link but could not displayed on the server link.

Regards,

Vinny Ms.

July 17, 2021 10:22 am

Thanks for the info...I guess I find that code and do a hack.

Very odd that phpfox will stop photos, emojis, and stickers that are hardly ever used for spam and causes no harm to our site or our users, but when it comes to links...sure let them go.  I don't get it?

Again, thanks for the info.

June 8, 2021 12:28 am
JohnJr
Posted By

Hi JohnJr,

Please refer to our below replies:

1. Post number:

Thank you for your feedback, we will add it in our next release of phpFox Community.

2. Added support for enabling/disabling all SMS and email notifications under Privacy Setting. "

We would like to inform you that we already transferred this improvement to our development team. We will update you on our decision as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hannah

Regards,

Hannah

November 17, 2020 10:55 am
JohnJr
Posted By

I just noticed...is there an area to show who is online?  I don't know if there is an area or there is no one currently online for this forum :)

November 12, 2020 4:24 am

Ok, I turned off friends only community and it still didn't work.  I checked the database under user_privacy and friend.view_friend does change from 4 to 2.  I also change it to 0, 1, 2, and 3 and it did nothing.  I found the code where it asks the if question.

PF.Base/module/friend/include/component/profile.class.php

if (!Phpfox::getService('user.privacy')->hasAccess($aUser['user_id'], 'friend.view_friend'))

I know when you change the privacy setting to view friend list to no one is set the table value for friend.view_friend to 2, so I don't understand why this if statement is not working.

May 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Sorry, I would assume each person found a way to stop it.  Myself, I just shut off contact abilities for guest and only registered users can contact me.  Not a great idea but I assumed adding a lot of IP address to my htaccess would slow the site even more than it is now.

April 22, 2020 2:05 am