Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads
Posted by

Killing the site for even a short period of time could have a significant financial impact on my income.

If it was me...I would go to the source which in this case would be phpfox.  It may cost you, but hopefully, it would be a lot less than what you would lose if attempting to do it by yourself and then have to hire them to fix any issues later.

February 28, 2021 6:02 am

Turned out it was a server issue with an upgrade. They initially denied it was due to a server upgrade. Not saying this was intentional as they have never intentionally misled me. I was able to determine it based on a full code compare across multiple backups.

February 20, 2021 9:42 pm
Posted by

i think this might be a bug.. go here: https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues

I read there is a bug posting some youtube videos where the links dont show and other issues they still working on a fix.. this is another area where you can actually see what others found as a bug and you can signup for free if not already to report bugs or see if an issue your having is related to someone elses report and to see if its a bug or they wil help you get the answer :)

February 6, 2021 7:19 am
The videos are definitely either my videos or ones I would have the rights to. I just want to reduce all the clutter of YouTube and use it to enhance my user experience using my own material but using YT as the video host server. I have seen it done elsewhere but just do not understand the process and how easily (or more likely how more complicated) the process is to invoke. I am at the basic level of coding experience.
March 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Posted by
I added back my old .htaccess file, which ip bans all of China and since then I have not had any more such signups. I was surprised how within just a few hours, while I was working on other aspects of the site I had over 150 spam accounts setup. I will also check the knowledgebase if I continue to have issues. Thanks Data.
March 20, 2014 4:27 pm
Posted by
I am using 3.6 build 6 and tried to upload to max 3mb, anything more than 1.5mb and the pic does not upload, I do not get a fault but with the uploader it shows the image name in green after 100% upload, in the standard uploader it leaves a read bar at the top without text to describe the fault. Help Unhappy
October 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Like I said above we use a mix of an ad server that allows us to choose content, ad type and niche paired with customized advertising and it does very well for us. I guess it comes down to doing the work for the pay and not just hoping a set and forget will make you money.
September 21, 2013 2:02 am