ok it makes not sense to write something, my posts are deleted thumbs_down

My posts too .. thumbs_down

And I know who's deleting all the time, even our bug reports Happy
So, bugs stays in v2.0.. =)
October 8, 2009 3:47 pm
Posted By
Quote:
Originally posted by: nx.vc
Oh yes, there are really some bugs to report and I think some of them you are really interested in that they aren't part anymore of the "stable" version because they are about security or spam, and I think I know about this bug with the empty contents you've just posted.

But what if I don't need a free licence? I mean, feel free to give me one whenever you want, I would take it, but actually I don't need one more licence (for free or to buy). Okay, there's still a project in my mind we could use phpfox for it, but it would be not an american only project, means we would have the same problem there like with got already in our actual phpfox version: http://forums.phpfox.com/showthread.php?t=26524

Once you guys can provide a final working solution for this, it would be a lot more interesting for me to win or to buy more phpfox licences.

if you are a winner give me your license if your dont need it shade
October 8, 2009 2:43 pm
yeah I agree I don't see fox making a big dent in the SN business once a new and better script come's out people are going to move. Its sad because fox is going in the right direction just that they lack templates, mods and updates. A update shouldn't take more then 6 months a waiting period of 2 years to long you'll always be behind 2+ year's of your competition.
August 24, 2009 5:29 am
Quote:
Originally posted by: azjr247
Ok, here's the quick modification I promised. This will add a "Remove" link to your Group pages, and will appropriately remove a member from a Group. Since Group Owners have to manually delete a Group, the "Remove" link will only be visible to members (not Owners).

Nice, makes sense...
Works great and looks good.

Thanks a lot Tony
May 2, 2009 12:29 pm
The only way I know to disable archive, is removing the link from the file design/templates/default/public/_template.html

HTML:
<a href="{url link='public.archive'}">{language text="archive"}</a>

I'm not sure if this is what are you looking for, but I hope at least it helps you.
May 1, 2009 10:11 pm