Drag to reposition your photo

vava

Male
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

I think its because their product it`s very good, but to accept some credit cards and stuff like that, it`s not enough with a "simple" script.  You will be in the eye of a storm, with a lot of hacking attacks. And a server and a simple user, even a engineer ... could not do anything against such situation. Only enterprises with professional stuff can maintain that kind of website.

July 26, 2020 2:17 pm

I am sorry, I don't have PAGES installed.  Have you used FireFox inspector to locate a class to search for in the code.  You could search for this in the code...it might be right around this area.  Though this might affect groups as well since they both update the same tables in the database.

js_join_page_action

June 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Since there are different icons and links within the cover image area it may take some custom work to remove all those pieces of code.   I don't think you can do it with just CSS either since those items will just move somewhere else on the page and look out of place.  You could make it smaller by going to your CSS editor and paste this at the bottom of the file.  I tried other sizes and that is the limit.  Don't know what it will do for mobile.

._is_profile_view .profiles_banner {

height: 250px;

}

May 25, 2020 6:47 pm

This may help if the courses run the same amount of days like 53 days...or maybe it will give you some ideas :)  Pretty sure you could not restrict it to a certain page or category but you could have many subscriptions that you can turn on or off depending on the classes offered at that time.  Like 53 days for a Math course and 93 days for an English course...maybe :)

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57942/please-add-1-week-option-to-subscription-page/

May 18, 2020 8:57 pm