Drag to reposition your photo

onyekat

Female
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Hi onyekat,

It is strange, could you please open a ticket with your site information so our support team can help you.

Regards,

Hannah

Thanks .. Do not worry. It has been resolved. I found out the issue was from a bug in emoney app which also  allowed the user to change the Money acquired erroneously to activity points . The developer fixed it. Activity points work just fine 

June 12, 2020 6:55 am

You must have removed it since I went to your website to see if I could figure it out but it was not there.  Too hard to figure it out from an image.  May not even figure it out with the website :) but I will give it a try :)

No , I did not remove it. Remember I said its a Google AdSense auto ad . So it appears once in a while on that space which is why I screenshot it .

My intention is not to remove the AdSense ad that appears there , my intention is to know how to access that block / space so I can insert some text there or better still , create my own block within that space 

April 26, 2020 11:22 am

Hello onyekat.

I've just read your post. If your still having trouble upgrading. Try changing the php to the latest version, and clearing the cache to your site, server and computer.  Also is there delay in whereby your server only refreshes itself after a number of hours/days?  Try checking with your host or server administrator regarding this.

Good Luck.

July 10, 2019 4:28 pm
January 22, 2019 2:27 am

Do you know how to use firefox inspector?

Do you have a copy of all your phpfox files so you can search for code you found in inspector?

If so you can use http://mobiletest.me and put your domain in and inspect the code.

I have YouNet theme as well and I think the menu is different from the phpfox if I remember correctly I had a duplicate menu on mobile and had to remove one.

If you don't know how to use inspector...you can PM the website address and I will attempt to find you the spot in code...although since I don't have the code you will have to do the search.

March 4, 2018 6:11 pm