Drag to reposition your photo
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

What ever happend to this....just another option removed?

Want to rename the URL from mydomain.com/blogs to mydomain.com/stories

I can go into the rewrite table and change it but when I go to groups or pages and click the blog/stories link and try to add a blog/storie...I get a page not found....although when I rename forum it does work...so I guess they coded forums with the ability to change it name but not blogs.

August 13, 2018 9:00 pm
chmod is probably not writable, change file you are editing to 777 then back to what ever it was after you have made a change, if your host does not allow 777 then i don't know, maybe ask them, but yeah if its not chmod to writable then it probably wont change and that's why i'm guessing because its set to "not" re write, justr guessing, i know i have to do this every time i change a file

ps, i change permission via ftp, i don't use/have cpanel
March 7, 2014 7:05 pm
Please verify there are the next directories:

- file
- include
- module
- static
- theme

and the files:

- api.php
- auth.php
- .htaccess or htaccess.txt (or both)
- index.php
- robots.txt
- token.php

If there is a missing file or directory, you need to restore it.
March 4, 2014 7:41 pm
I understand what you mean. You should be able to determine the default usergroup that a failed group registration goes to. The way registration works initially is that before it even processes the group request, it builds the user record with 'registered user' as the group_id. Then, it goes to the purchase process. If the process is interrupted at this point, the user will remain a registered user. This makes some sense, as the user has met the requirements to be a registered user.

But if you want to put them into a more restricted group, it may be possible with a plugin. I would not make them guests because since guests cannot stay logged in, they can't get their profile to complete the purchase order. Instead create a group based upon the guest group and change the group setting 'Can stay logged into the site?' to yes. There may be other settings to consider.

Then, you could create a plugin for the hook 'user.service_process_add_start' with this code in the code block:
PHP:
if($aVals['package_id'] > 0)
{

$aSub=Phpfox::getService('subscribe')->getPackage($aVals['package_id']);

$aInsert['user_group_id'] = $aSub['fail_user_group'];

This was only quickly tested, so test it before using.
January 17, 2014 4:05 pm
This forum is not for add on support, as posted in our rules regarding add on issues. Use the proper channels. Contact the developer and work with them. If they don't work with you then you post the review, contact us in the Community Department of the helpdesk and submit a formal complaint. We will attempt mediation at that time if it gets that far. The developer is welcome to send me this product to test if they want to before it gets to mediation. I'm closing this thread.
January 8, 2014 10:01 am