Drag to reposition your photo
Cancel
Save
websistema2013
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

I also do not use half of the purchased apps from the company Younet. And application developers need to move to improve their apps, because sites are created for people to communicate and if a person does not understand something, he will not bother with it, he simply will not use these functions or this app - in the end, the app turns out to be dead, because it is rejected by a person and people no longer want to understand its complex functions that are incomprehensible to them.

September 2, 2018 5:45 am

I conducted the experiment. If the size of the language file is small - it is imported. If the size of the language file is large, an error 500 occurs. How can I increase the size of the language file import? On version 4.5 of such errors I did not see - the import was always successful.

Thank you Sergej. Unfortunately we still can't reproduce your issue in 4.6.0 official version. You can submit ticket in Client Area for us to help you check more.

January 31, 2018 1:31 am

Security is interesting and the discussion is only general and has nothing to do with you :)
But back link gives developer information about the website..

Anyone who sells apps in phpfox store has this backlink on app images, as well as phpfox apps. Better that all pictures are in their own folder in the app. This has something about the seriousness of the app developer. I'm not happy to advertise free for other websites.

One image may also contain a virus, images are complex formats and often contain meta data and other parts that are not directly shown — you can hide stuff in there without affecting the image on the screen. So there might be hostile data lurking inside the image file, Yes, the normal looking images could hack your computers/server, The malicious code, dubbed IMAJS, is a combination of both image code as well as JavaScript hidden into a JPG or PNG image file. Some hides the malicious code within the image’s pixels, and unless somebody zoom a lot into it, the image looks just fine from the outside... That's why we use SLL server and virus scanning in together ;)
And when it comes to mixed content warning, this is not good for the site's members.. or? :)

I agree...one of the main reason for apps in a store was too stop this.  Even YouNet does it with their very sneaky URL/Directory naming system.  Using words that are so unique that makes it easy to search by anyone to can find our sites.  I won't post it here but their biggest selling theme can be search by google with a simple inurl: statement...it is sad.  Instead of using common words they use unique one of a kind words that are easily found.

December 11, 2017 2:00 am