Save
websistema2013
Welcome to phpFox community
Threads

Welcome Back Websistema2013,

Glad to see you back and well :)

Warm Regards,

Spiro 

Dear spirog - thanks for the kind words. Now I am restoring and updating the site from the archive - at the end of the month I will probably open it for new registrations.

October 4, 2021 3:35 pm

Hi  CryoWebToken,

Currently, AddThis is applied for all almost the core apps like photos, events, blogs, polls, quizzes,..etc

Regarding to the outdated document, thank you so much for your remind, we will finish modify our doc soonest.

Regards,

Vinny.

July 27, 2021 12:42 pm

Apparently there is a dependency for PhpFox sites tied to Phpfox.com and if there is an issue with this there is nothing which can be done until this is corrected by them. 

I am guessing that is not true except for downloading apps or updating apps because if there is a connection that will cause a website to have issue because of software manufacture without disclosing it, they could be sued big time as I have read that before several years back but I can't remember what company but they had to pay big time for loss of income (probably ads though) and reputation of the website being down.

January 27, 2020 3:47 am

Dear websistema2013,

Thank you for your suggestion for the new app where admin can change the design for the site. Your suggestion will be taken into consideration seriously in our future upgrades.

Regards

Hannah

Thank you very much for your reply. Believe me, this is very necessary for open social communities. I will look forward to new updates.

December 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Yes, I completely agree with you. I recall Donna and other developers who raised phpfox - they always made concessions and helped me. Now, unfortunately, a different policy.
But let's not be sad. You also with the upcoming New Year holidays and all the best to you and your family

December 2, 2019 3:43 am

Dear websistema2013,

Each time you search a phrase in the back-end at AdminCP >> Globalization >> Phrases, it will store into DB at phpfox_search

It's for tracking the search end, so you can clean all data in that table, it will not damage your site but in my advice, you should back-up first for the safety purpose.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Many thanks for the clarification. Respectfully:smile:

June 3, 2019 4:30 pm

Regarding incorrect encoding, please access to your language and run "Find Missing Phrases", I guess that some phrases are not translated before.

Regarding import language package issue, please submit us a support ticket and we will check on your site.  Please help us to link this thread to your ticket, it will help us follow your problem easier.

Search for language phrases and clearing the cache do not eliminate errors with language phrases. I have a license phpfox since 2014, and believe me, I know when it is necessary to use the search phrases and cache cleaning. These errors have been going on for over a year now. I closed my project and site, as I and my users were bored with the constant errors associated with language phrases.
Also read at the beginning of the topic, the main thing that I wanted to tell you. You have removed the separation of language phrases by app - the same phrases are used in different apps. But you did not think that the same phrase could mean a different meaning and perception for the participants of the site. In addition, when deleting apps, it is impossible to find all the phrases that relate to this app. The database is filled with unnecessary language phrases of remote apps and takes a huge amount - it can not even be imported. I deleted many apps from the site (I have bought more than 100 apps since 2014) - and all the garbage of language phrases from remote apps is in the base of the site - they simply cannot be found. And this mess began with how you removed the ability to delete phrases that relate to a particular app.

I will wait for your team to be tolerant of not only English-speaking clients, but also all the others. When you put things in order with the coding of phrases, I will start a new project. And now I have deleted the site - I feel sorry for my money, time and nerves, which I gave to my site - but patience is exhausted. Good luck to the phpfox community.

February 17, 2019 7:19 pm